You Have Questions, We Have Answers.
About The Institute
What is ITN?
The Institute of Transformational Nutrition (ITN) is the ONLY program offering the essential combination of in-depth nutrition science, psychology, spirituality, business, and coaching skills in ONE personalized nutrition coaching system.
Read more about why ITN was created and our mission here!
What is Transformational Nutrition®?
The Transformational Nutrition Model is the first and only personalized nutrition coaching system in the world.
It’s also the first system to fully incorporate all of the necessary modalities for true health and transformation – the science of nutrition, psychology, and spirituality.
The Transformational Nutrition Model allows coaches to get to the root cause of a client’s condition – physically, mentally, and spiritually – and co-create a personalized plan that provides the client with effective results.
The Student Experience
Who teaches the content? Who are the instructors?
To become the best, you need to learn from the best. The Institute of Transformational Nutrition is proud to feature only the top experts in the field of nutrition and holistic health. Our faculty members are game-changers who are sharing their best practices for success with YOU! Click here to see the full list.
In addition to those brilliant minds, ITN was founded and created by our fearless leader, Cynthia Pasquella-Garcia. Cynthia isn’t just an educator. She is a globally recognized leader in nutrition and wellness. She knows the best techniques, tips, and methods because she has used them for almost two decades to help clients get results fast and keep them. Read more about Cynthia’s background and qualifications here.
How is ITN Different from XYZ School?
ITN is the first and ONLY institute offering a personalized nutrition coaching system proven to get coaches clients and clients results.
Here are even more exclusive perks ONLY available at ITN…
- Qualification to sit for the NANP Board Certification for more credibility, authority, and confidence above and beyond your coaching title so clients want to work with you!
- 8 specialty areas to personalize your certification, stand out as an actual expert in a sea of coaches and learn what interests you.
- Created and delivered by people who have actually done it, not just taught it, so you can learn the REAL secrets to success in the nutrition field!
- Step-by-step Transformational Nutrition Model of Personalized Nutrition to use when coaching clients – including the 10 Day Transformational Nutrition Reset Protocol –to get your clients started on the right foot so they get results fast!
- Proven Business Systems That Eliminate the Guesswork using a simple online system from the comfort of your home so you can stop trying to flag down new clients and start having them come to YOU.
- Ability to create a practitioner account with Designs For Health and sell their pharmaceutical grade supplements to maximize your income and get your clients real results so they keep coming back.
- 10 different digital certification badges that can be hosted on your website, social media profiles, and email signature for more credibility, influence, and proof of your qualifications so clients know exactly why to choose you over another health coach.
- FREE advanced continuing education through our partner and one of the world’s top universities, Carnegie Mellon University.
- Essential combination of in-depth Science, Psychology, Spirituality, Business AND Coaching Skills so you have ZERO gaps in your training and can confidently lead your clients to lasting results.
- Plus! Featuring Lifetime Access to the full course, including the latest and greatest training materials for continued support and learning so you can keep growing and getting better –even after you graduate!
Is ITN accredited?
TN is accredited by the National Association of Nutrition Professionals (NANP), which means that you will be eligible to sit for the NANP Board Exam in Holistic Nutrition after earning the title of a Certified Transformational Nutrition Coach.
We even include a complimentary Board Exam Prep Course that will leave you feeling 100% confident about your knowledge. You’ll be ready to pass with flying colors should you choose to add a “Board Certified” credential after your name!
We are also proudly accredited by the American Association of Drugless Practitioners.
How in-depth is the science curriculum? Do I learn more than superfoods and juicing?
At ITN, we go far beyond theory to give you the most in-depth and complete training available. Our Transformational Nutrition Model will allow you to offer clients personalized nutrition by combining the power of genetics, environmental factors, health history, lifestyle, personal goals, and transformational coaching skills that create permanent behavior modifications.
To explore our curriculum overview click here.
Do you offer continuing education?
YES! We offer lifetime access to the full course, including the latest and greatest training materials for continued support and learning so you can keep growing and getting better –even after you graduate!
You can also enjoy FREE advanced continuing education through our partner and one of the world’s top universities, Carnegie Mellon University.
How long does this take to complete?
All of the ITN certification programs are completely self-paced and you’ll have lifetime access, meaning you can take as much or as little time as you need to finish your certifications. We’re here to support you every step of the way!
Here’s a breakdown of how long each program is designed to take:
- 8 months to become a Certified Transformational Nutrition Coach
- 6 weeks to become a Certified Specialist in each area of study
- 20 months to become a Master Certified Transformational Nutrition Coach
Will I take tests? How will I be graded?
Because we are dealing with people’s health, it’s important for us to ensure that you truly understand and can apply what you’re learning.
We offer a test at the end of each module, with the exception of the coaching modules, to assess your ability to apply what you’ve learned in the real world. For the coaching modules, we provide you with case study assignments where you can pair up with another ITN student or a friend or family member to practice the techniques you’ve learned.
Is it hard? Do I need to have experience?
No previous training is required to succeed with the Certified Transformational Nutrition Coach and Master CTNC programs. The content starts with the ground level fundamentals and moves into in-depth concepts from there.
However, the Certified Specialist programs were created for people who already have an understanding of core nutritional science concepts including biochemistry and anatomy and physiology, in addition to coaching skills that you can use to apply what you’re learning.
If you are not already a coach in the field of health or nutrition, we recommend you complete our Certified Transformational Nutrition Coach program first to obtain this foundational education plus so much more!
No matter where you begin your studies, you should be ready and willing to learn new skills and be challenged by the best training program available so you can quickly rise to the top of the nutrition field.
What if I need extra help with the course?
Safety Net Included. Work with a mentor who’s been through the trenches and knows how to get through to the other side so you can do the same! Complimentary for your first three months so you can get started off on the right foot!
Finally, You’ve Found Your People. Join a community that wants to help others and are figuring out the business thing together. We don’t compete. We connect and share ideas and that makes us unstoppable!
You’re Not Alone. We have a dedicated team available to support you every step of the way. Whether the help you need is technical, educational, or motivational –we’ve got your back.
Will I have a mentor?
We will provide you with the safety net of a one-on-one mentor who’s been through the trenches for three months starting the date you enroll. They know how to get through to the other side and will help you so you can do the same!
When can I start working with clients and making money?
We encourage you to start right away!
In fact, we’ve created two done-for-you programs, that you can begin using as soon as you enroll. We’ve provided you with marketing materials, meal plans, recipes, supplement recommendations and more in order to effectively run these programs for paying clients and get them results FAST.
Additionally, most of our students feel comfortable beginning one-on-one coaching after completing the science modules and receiving some business and coaching training, which is accomplished by about the 3-4 month mark on average.
When can I start the program?
We offer open enrollment so you can join us whenever you’re ready. Simply click on the certification path that’s right for you to get started.
How much does it cost?
You can invest either $6,997 in full or make 12 monthly payments of $697 to become a Certified Transformational Nutrition Coach and get access to all of the benefits this certification has to offer – including lifetime access.
The tuition for our Certified Specialist programs is $1297 each or only $10,376 when you invest in the complete package of 8.
The investment to become a Master Certified Transformational Nutrition Coach is a one-time payment of $12,997. You will save almost $3,000 when you enroll in the MCTNC program up front!
Do you offer any scholarships?
We are proud to support our troops and award 10 full scholarships to active and veteran United States military personnel each month! To apply for a military scholarship, click here.