Garlic Roasted Veggies Recipe
This recipe is perfect for busy women looking for a no-brainer way to make delicious tasting veggies in minutes!
The flavor of the garlic blended with the caramelized veggies will make your tummy do the happy dance!
GARLIC ROASTED VEGGIES RECIPE
- 1 c russet potatoes, chopped
- 1 c carrots, chopped
- 1 c sweet potatoes, chopped
- 1 c zucchini, chopped
- 1 c broccoli florets
- 1 c green bell peppers, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp extra light olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Steam russet and sweet potatoes and carrots for 5-7 minutes or until slightly tender.
- Place in a large roasting dish with the remaining veggies, garlic, and olive oil. Toss until well coated in oil.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until veggies are tender-crisp.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!
- Use your favorite veggies for this recipe! You really can’t go wrong.
- You can also add half a teaspoon of dried thyme and rosemary for a heartier taste.
- To simplify, you can also combine all ingredients in a bowl, toss to coat in oil, and bake for 25 minutes.
This garlic roasted combo works wonders for weight loss! Low-calorie options like zucchini, broccoli, and bell peppers are also packed with fiber, so a little goes a long way, leaving you fuller longer.
Plus, the garlic not only adds a powerful flavor-filled punch to this recipe, studies show it also helps to accelerate weight loss! So dig in!
Hungry for more? Give this Southwest Bean Salad Recipe a try!