Good Morning Sunshine Cereal Recipe
Breakfast really sets the tone for my entire day. If I blow through the kitchen and grab something quickly, my whole day is hectic and stressful.
On the other hand, if I enjoy a nourishing, delicious meal while being fully present, my day seems to flow smoothly, and I take things in stride.
Luckily, this recipe lets me make a quick meal that is nourishing and delicious so I don’t have to choose!
GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE CEREAL RECIPE
- 1/4 c raw sunflower seeds
- 1/4 c raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 Tbsp hemp hearts
- 1 Tbsp shredded coconut
- 1/4 c apple, chopped
- 2 Medjool dates, pitted and finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 c coconut milk
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Substitute any nut milk for coconut milk.
- Add a quarter teaspoon of nutmeg instead of or in addition to the cinnamon for a hearty flavor!
- You can also omit the dates and use liquid stevia instead.
Pumpkin seeds are a wonderful source of zinc, an integral mineral when it comes to reproductive health in women.
Plus, hemp hearts are anti-inflammatory and contain fat-burning, skin-nourishing essential fatty acids!
Are you hungry for more delicious recipes? Check out this delicious Pear, Walnut, And Cranberry Salad Recipe!