Today’s episode is bittersweet because this will be our last episode and we’re moving on to something bigger and more exciting.
Cynthia has some exciting news about what’s coming up next. She’s received a lot of feedback from listeners that you all are ready for bigger topics on coaching, personal development, and starting and scaling a successful business. That’s where her new show, I’d Like to Thank My Self, comes in.
I’d Like to Thank My Self is all about becoming self-made and stepping in to the person that you know you’re meant to be. She’ll be sharing conversations that cover things like mindset, overcoming adversity, and so much more.
We’re realizing that you are ready for a much bigger, real, and raw conversation about how to create a life and business so good you’re only jealous of yourself.
Listen to The Transformational Nutrition Coaching Podcast on
Apple Podcasts Spotify Stitcher
- Common threads in the feedback from listeners
- What you can expect from Cynthia’s new show, I’d Like to Thank My Self
- Cynthia’s favorite episodes and why they’re her top recommendations
- A powerful message from Cynthia as she closes this chapter of the TNC podcast
To round out The Transformational Nutrition Coaching Podcast, Cynthia shares her top five episodes (plus a special bonus one). She highlights what makes each of those episodes near and dear to her, and why she recommends that you go back and listen if you missed them the first time around.
Episode 50. 50 Things I Wish I Had Known When I First Started Coaching
Episode 37. Dr. Mike Dow on Brain Health, Ketamine, Psychotherapy, and Holistically Improving Your Mental Health
Episode 59. Cognitive Decline is the Pandemic Nobody’s Talking About- Here’s How You Fix Your Brain with Dr. Tom O’Bryan
Episode 51. How to Overcome “Mom Guilt” and Live in the Moment with Elle Gail
Episode 49. How to Heal Your Gut and Follow Your Intuition with Brandi Mackenzie
BONUS EPISODE 1. From Homeless to Health Coach
- Get on the waitlist for my new show, I’d Like to Thank My Self
- Learn more about becoming a Certified Transformational Nutrition Coach
- Access our Free Health & Nutrition Coaching 101 Course
- Watch the Dream Career video series
- Visit our website
- Follow us on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
- Connect with ITN Graduate, Sarah Joy, on Instagram
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment