When it comes to building a business, it really doesn’t matter if you can write great copy, build a strong personal brand, or know how to price and scale your business. The #1 most important factor to creating a successful career is simple — your mindset.
On today’s episode, Cynthia Garcia is giving a sneak peek into the first lesson of ITN’s 6-Step Business-Building Blueprint.
Over her 17 years in the nutrition coaching industry, Cynthia has seen that the number one factor that determines the success of a business is a coach’s mindset.
That’s why in this six-step course, she starts off by helping coaches get in the right headspace, establish their mission, and tap into their purpose.
The concept of having a successful mindset is pretty simple, but there’s actually a lot of inner work that goes into combatting doubts, fears, and insecurities.
In the clip that she shares from the course, she breaks down how to rewire beliefs and put your CEO mindset into action. She explains the two key components of cultivating a successful mindset and provides strategies for implementing them right away.
Listen in to learn more about the foundation of what it takes to be a strong, confident, and successful coach.
- Continue Listening to Part 1 of the Business-Building Blueprint
- Learn more about becoming a Certified Transformational Nutrition Coach
- Watch the Dream Career video series
- Book a call with one of our amazing Student Advisors!
- Ready to take the next steps toward becoming a Nutrition Coach? Download our detailed Course Catalog