This week, Cynthia Garcia is joined by New York Times bestselling author, psychotherapist, functional nutritionist, and now psychedelic therapist Dr. Mike Dow.
Dr. Dow takes what he calls the ‘whole person approach’ to healing and shares his perspective on cravings, brain health, sustainable routines, and psychedelic medicine.
There’s a lot of stigma and misinformation out there about ketamine-assisted psychotherapy, but Dr. Dow breaks down the short term and long term benefits and walks listeners through what to expect from a medicine session.
He clarifies who this type of therapy is ideal for and shares amazing breakthroughs that his clients have experienced.
Dr. Dow and Cynthia also discuss the power of narrative psychology, mindfulness-based cognitive therapy techniques, and tips for coaches who want to launch their career in the mental health space.
- Check out Field Trip Health
- Follow Dr. Mike Dow on Instagram
- Visit Dr. Mike Dow’s website
- Learn more about becoming a Certified Transformational Nutrition Coach
- Watch the Dream Career video series
- Download our free Ultimate Guide to Transform Your Mental Wellness
- Book a call with one of our amazing Student Advisors!
- Ready to take the next steps toward becoming a Nutrition Coach? Download our detailed Course Catalog