Why Should Coaches Choose a Niche?
In this podcast episode, ITN Founder and CEO Cynthia Garcia is diving into why you need to niche down as a nutrition coach and how you can choose a specialty that best serves you.
Oftentimes, newly certified nutrition coaches can feel some imposter syndrome when they start actually working with clients. Choosing a niche can not only alleviate some of this anxiety, but it can also help you make more money, attract more publicity, and help more people.
It’s important to get clear on who your audience is and what makes you stand out from other coaches. After all, people aren’t looking for a jack of all trades 一 they want an expert.
Cynthia explains how you can make more money, attract more clients, and get more attention from mainstream media by honing in on your niche.
She highlights examples of thought leaders and experts who have found major success by focusing on one area of health and wellness.
Cynthia encourages coaches to think about their unique obstacles and achievements, and how they can help other people in the same situation. She also touches on the eight different specialist certifications that ITN students can choose from and what makes the ITN method different from other coaching programs.
- Learn more about what Imposter Syndrome is (and how you can overcome it!).
- Discover the power of publicity in growing your coaching business.
- Find out more about our Passion-Based Learning approach.
- Ready to take the next steps toward becoming a Nutrition Coach? Download our detailed Course Catalog
- Want to hear more from the ITN student featured in this episode? Connect with Jared!