Autumn Smith is the co-founder of Paleovalley, a company dedicated to delivering the essential nutrients people need without any added sugars, grains, or other harmful ingredients.
On this episode, Cynthia sits down with Autumn to chat through Autumn’s health and wellness journey as well as what inspired her to shake up the health food industry.
After struggling with digestive issues for most of her teen and adult life, Autumn decided to try out the Paleo diet to attempt to get her life back.
For 30 days, she eliminated refined foods, shopped at local farmer’s markets, and ate grass fed meats, wild seafood, and organic produce.
The results — both physically and mentally — were astounding, and they sparked her interest to dive deeper into the connection between the way we feel and the way we eat.
Autumn and Cynthia dive into mental health protective foods, how to balance your blood sugar, and tips for finding your dietary sources of inflammation.
They also get into Autumn’s family-oriented morning routine and how she practices time blocking as a busy mom and business owner.
Tune in to learn more about Autumn and how she’s transforming the way we eat on-the-go.
- To get 15% off your full Paleovalley order, go to transformationalnutrition.com/paleovalley
- To get 85% off of Palevalley’s Apple Cider Vinegar Complex, go to transformationalnutrition.com/acv
- Learn more about becoming a Certified Transformational Nutrition Coach
- Watch the Dream Career video series
- Connect with Autumn on her Website
- Connect with Autumn on her Instagram
- Visit our website
- Follow us on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook