There’s a surplus of information out there in books, online, and on social media about how to lose weight, become healthy, and reach your goals for good.
But, it’s easy to get caught in a cycle of analysis paralysis and feel overwhelmed about where to begin. That’s why Cynthia recommends that everyone works with a health coach, even if they are one themselves.
Listen to The Transformational Nutrition Podcast on
Apple Podcasts Spotify Stitcher
Working with a health coach ensures that you’ll be able to clearly identify what your goals are, co-create the right plan, and then be held accountable for actually making sure that you stay on track.
When it comes to health and lifestyle goals, it’s usually never just about the aesthetics of losing weight.
Deep down, most people want to feel confident and overcome whatever hurdles are holding them back from reaching their full potential.
A coach is able to create a personalized plan for you and hold you to a higher standard than trying to go at it alone.
Cynthia also shares some tips about how to find a qualified coach that you really click with and trust that they’ll guide you in the right direction.
- Why information alone does not lead to transformation
- How a health coach can help you better identify what you are really wanting out of your health journey
- The reasons why people see faster, more sustainable results when they invest in a coach
- Cynthia’s go-to recommendation for finding the right health coach for you
- Learn more about becoming a Certified Transformational Nutrition Coach
- Watch the Dream Career video series
- Connect with ITN student Rochelle Weinrauch on Instagram
- Visit our website
- Follow us on Instagram
- Follow us on Facebook
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment