Cynthia is joined by Leena Abed, an ITN alum and health coach known across Instagram as the “Practical Nutritionist.”
In this episode, Leena unpacks how she hit rock bottom with her binge eating disorder and realized that she was mentally, physically, and spiritually depleted.
On top of that, she was experiencing major imposter syndrome trying to keep up with the ‘fit girl’ influencers she saw on social media.
She describes the shift that happened when she started looking into the science and psychology of nutrition, found ITN, and came up with a new goal: to create an attainable, balanced, and nourishing lifestyle, and teach others how to do the same.
Leena highlights some of the most common barriers that she sees her clients face when it comes to cultivating healthy relationships with food and exercise.
She shares her strategy for helping them overcome those challenges and how she gets to the root cause of why they’re out of alignment.
She also gives practical advice for how people can stay on track with their health and wellness goals this summer while still enjoying vacations, BBQs, and quality time with friends and family.
- Learn more on Leena’s website
- Follow Leena on Instagram
- The Slight Edge: Turning Simple Disciplines into Massive Success and Happiness by Jeff Olson
- Learn more about becoming a Certified Transformational Nutrition Coach
- Book a call with one of our amazing Student Advisors
- Ready to take the next steps toward becoming a Nutrition Coach? Download our detailed Course Catalog